David William Ault
- Born: 4 Oct 1962, Colby, Thomas County, Kansas
- Marriage: Ranae Lynn Hillman on 19 May 1981 in Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas
Noted events in his life were:
• Newspaper Article: Today's Record, 8 Aug 1969, Salina, Saline County, Kansas. Hospital Admissions - St. Join's: Deanna Lea Ault, Colby; David W. Ault, Colby;
• Newspaper Article: Jewell County Record, 11 Sep 1980, Ionia, Jewell County, Kansas. David Ault went back to his work at Ellsworth. He works for Curtis Shoemaker.
• Marriage, 28 May 1981, Jewell County Record. Miss Ranae Hillman and Mr. Dave Ault were married at the Method Church Tuesday Evening, Congratulations.
• Newspaper Article: Belleville Telescope, 17 Dec 1981, Belleville, Republic County, Kansas. Ionia Man to West Germany Base
Airman 1st Class David W. Ault, son of Clifton S. Ault of Ionia, has graduated from the U.S. Air Force aircraft maintenance specialist course at Chanute Air Force Base, Ill.
Graduates of the course were trained in aircraft engine maintenance, repair and service, and earned credits toward an associate degree in applied science through the Community College of the Air Force.
Ault will serve at Bitburg Air Base, West Germany, with the 36th Component Repair Squadron.
His wife, Ranae, is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Morris Hillman of Ionia. He is a 1981 graduate of Esbon High School.
• Newspaper Article, 24 Feb 1983, Jewell County Record. Relatives and friends received a phone call from Mr. and Mrs. David Ault and Dustin in Germany announcing the birth of a little girl Feb. 17. She weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and will be called Samantha Ranae. Mrs. Judy Hillman and Morris Hillman are the proud grandparents and Mr. and Mrs. Cecil Hillman and Mrs. Georgene Bossen are the great-grandparents. Congratulations to David and Ranae.
David married Ranae Lynn Hillman, daughter of Morris Lynn Hillman and Judy Jean Hake, on 19 May 1981 in Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas. (Ranae Lynn Hillman was born on 23 Jul 1964 in Superior, Nuckolls County, Nebraska.)